Apply For…

Forms, Permits, and Licenses are listed alphabetically on the following pages. If you need further assistance or are unable to locate the necessary form, please contact the Town Hall at (715) 425-2665.

Additional Land Use and Zoning related permits are also found in the Zoning tab under Departments.

Information on how to reserve the Town Hall or Glover Park facilities may be found in the Rent/Reserve tab under How do I...?

A-E – Town of Troy

F-Z – Town of Troy

Glover park